Skip to content
Stop by SupplySide West booth #3721 for a free regulatory consultation
Stop by SupplySide West booth #3721

MarketReady Insights - Non-U.S. Food Facility Registration and U.S. Agent


U.S. and non-U.S. facilities that manufacture, process, pack or hold food for consumption in the United States must register with FDA. Non-U.S. facilities must designate a U.S. agent that is physically present in the United States for purposes of communication between the facility and FDA. Businesses must renew their registration with FDA every other year between October 1 and December 31 of each even-numbered year.

MarketReady can register U.S. and non-U.S. facilities with FDA and serve as U.S. agent for non-U.S. facilities.