2022 NBJ Subscription for up to 25 people
11 monthly issues each year, covering all aspects of the natural and organic industry. PLUS: Receive all 2021 issues when you sign up!
16 NBJ Reports from 2022 and 2021
Get all 2022 NBJ reports as they are released, plus access to all 8 reports from 2021.
NBJ Summit 2022 Virtual Pass
This annual conference is designed for executives and experts who are leading the global supplement and nutrition industry. Your Key Account membership includes digital access for 10 people to this hybrid event, which will be held in Summer 2022.
Six hours of dedicated time from NBJ’s Data Analyst
Get direct, 1-on-1 access to an NBJ Industry Analyst.
You can use this time for custom market research, additional data analysis and custom presentations of NBJ data and trends, or get creative to best suit your needs.
All included NBJ issues and reports are accessible on an easy-to-use digital platform.
What's in Store for 2022
This editorial calendar is subject to change.
NBJ 2022 Report Calendar
- February: Personalized Nutrition Special Report, 3rd Edition
- March: Delivery Format Special Report
- April: Sports Nutrition and Weight Management Report
- June: Supplement Business Report
- July: Condition Specific Report
- August: Special Report on Trending 2022 Topic
- September: Global Supplement Business Report
- November: Special Report on Trending 2022 Topic
NBJ 2022 Issue Calendar
- February: Guest Editor Issue
- March: Active Lifestyle Issue
- April: Market Overview Issue
- May: Awards Issue
- June: Condition Specific Issue
- July: Sales Channel Issue
- August: Finance Issue
- September: Global Market Overview Issue
- October: Branding and Marketing Issue
- November: Longevity Issue
- December: Trends Issue
Browse NBJ Issues
Your NBJ Subscription includes all 11 annual issues
Browse NBJ Reports
Your Company Plan includes full access to all 2022 and 2021 Reports
Get in touch with us now.
We're standing by to answer your questions and help you and your team finally become the experts you want to be.EMAIL US NOW
Click the button above to send an email to Cindy Van Schouwen, NBJ Business Development Manager, or email her directly at email@example.com