See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- $62.9 billion U.S. sports nutrition and weight management industry by category, 2022
- Sports hydration and energy beverage sales and growth, 2018-2026e
- $40.7 billion U.S. sports hydration and energy beverage sales by channel, 2022
- Weight management meal supplement sales and growth, 2018-2026e
- Diets or ways of eating that respondents followed or regimented in 2022
- Men's health supplement sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Percent of consumers satisfied with their health by generation
- Generational differences among frequent supplement users in 2022
- WVC H&W Index - 2022
- How respondents stay updated on new products and ingredients in the sports nutrition industry
- Consumer social media preference for gathering information on food and ways of eating in 2022
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.