See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- Supplement industry growth by channel, 2018-2026e
- Supplement industry sales and growth, current vs. previous predictions, 2018-2026e
- Vitamin and supplement unit sales declined 4.2% from 2022, while up 0.8% when compared to 2021
- Supplement industry sales and growth, 2018-2026e
- Cold, flu, and immunity supplement sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Global supplement industry by country, 2021
- China supplement sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Mushroom supplement industry sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Combined pre-, pro-, and synbiotic supplement market share, 2022
- Reasons consumers bought new brands for the first time
- Eastern Europe and Russia supplement sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Eastern Europe and Russia supplement sales by product, 2022e
- Just over a quarter of CEOs around the world are women, with about 36% holding leadership positions in North American and Europe
- H&W index winners and losers
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.