See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- Future fail: Hollywood reminds us how bad we are at predicting the future
- Personalized nutrition supplement market share by testing type, 2022e
- Market share of personalized nutrition test by type, 2022e
- Hemp CBD sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Top consumer uses for wearables
- Top feature that would encourage non-owners to buy wearables in the future
- Scientifically based formulas and ingredients rank 3rd in top characteristics consumers look for when buying herb and botanical supplements
- Supplement industry sales by channel, 2022e
- Company revenue and valuation table
- Social media conversations elevate Regenerative Agriculture among top eco-trends
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.