See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- Top 10 trends by NEXT’s consumer prediction market analysis
- Top three trends of what consumers predict they will purchase in the next year
- Top 6 brain health supplement ingredients by market share, 2021
- Preferred consumable intervention for cognition, mental clarity and performance concerns
- Social media conversations elevate Responsible Packaging relevancy among top eco-trends
- Microbiome supplement sales by category, 2021
- Pre/pro/synbiotic market share across top 7 conditions, 2021
- Cold, flu, and immunity supplement sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Top 6 cold, flu, and immunity supplement ingredients by market share, 2021
- Sports nutrition and weight management sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Sports nutrition powder sales by channel, 2021
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.