See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model and reputable secondary sources.
- ChatGPT acquired 1 million users just 5 days after launching in November 2022
- Average consumer perception on promoting further scientific research to support the benefits associated with functional mushroom supplements
- Consumer use of psilocybin or psychedelic mushrooms
- $61.05 Billion supplement industry by channel, 2022
- U.S. consumer price index in July 2023 was lower than 2021 and 2022
- Supplement industry sales and growth, current vs. Pre-COVID, 2018-2024e
- VMS products labeled "vegan" saw 10.8% increase in sales
- VMS products certified Non-GMO saw 7.7% increase in sales
- Practitioner channel sales by product category, 2022
- WVC H&W Index - Historical Stock Performance
- H&W index winners and losers–YTD
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.