See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- 12-month percentage change, Consumer Price Index,
selected categories, June 2022
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Current supplement industry sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Historic supplement industry sales and growth, 2007-2015
- Nutrition and health and wellness industry financing
transactions, key segments: 2015-2022
Source: Nutrition Capital Network Transaction Database
- $272.14 Billion Natural and Organic Products Industry by Product Category, 2021
- Hemp CBD Sales and Growth, 2017-2025e
- WVC H&W Index - Historical Stock Performance
Source: Wellbest Capital's Health and Wellness Public Company Index H1 2022, 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.