See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- Political affiliation of U.S. supplement users in 2019
- Consumer behavior after learning about B Corp Certification
- Majority of consumers feel stress due to inflation and the rising cost of goods
- Majority of consumers have changed their grocery shopping habits due to inflation and the rising cost of goods
- Consumer familiarity with sustainability claims in 2022
- Pill Format Sales and Growth, 2016-2024e
- Pill vs. Non-Pill Supplement Sales, 2015-2024e
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.