10 Proprietary Data Charts
See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- Sports nutrition and weight management sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Sports nutrition and weight management share by category, 2021e
- Sports nutrition pill sales and growth, 2017-2026e
- Sports nutrition powder sales and growth, 2017-2026e
- Weight management pill supplement sales and growth, 2017-2025e
- Weight management pill supplement share by channel, 2021e
- Percentage of the population that fits the core supplement user profile
- Sports nutrition/performance supplement usage across generations
- Peloton (pton) quarterly net income, December 2020 - December 2021
- Peloton (pton) stock price, October 2019 - February 2022
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.