See which data charts are included in this issue, from NBJ's proprietary model to unique combinations of secondary sources.
- MLM-Network marketing channel supplement sales and growth, 2018-2026e
- Practitioner channel supplement sales and growth, 2018-2026e
- Supplement industry sales by channel, 2022e
- Dietary supplement users will more likely buy store brand supplements or switch to lower priced products than stop taking supplements entirely
- Comparing top information sources for staying up to date on new products between generally active consumers
What's the difference between an NBJ Issue and a Report?
NBJ Issues are monthly publications that cover industry-specific topics in a magazine-like format that is brief and actionable. Backed with proprietary NBJ data, NBJ Issues feature articles by NBJ editors and other industry authors, providing insights and commentary to keep you up to date on pressing matters.
Become an NBJ Subscriber for $1395
11 Monthly Issues
Every NBJ issue is expertly crafted to keep you informed about dynamic industry topics.
NBJ Subscribers receive a 10% discount on all NBJ reports - with savings of up to $400 depending on the report!
Be the first to know about new product releases, premium virtual events, and other exclusive offers.